Raw GNSS data output for further differential correction
16 Mar 2016
Updated - 9 Jan 2020
The following products offer L1-only raw GNSS (GPS) binary data output for potential further differential correction in real-time (such as over an Internet connection) or post-processed using specific software applications.
- Geode (provides Hemisphere P206)
- Mesa 3 Windows with optional U-Blox NEO M8T
- Mesa 2 with optional U-Blox NEO M8T
- Allegro 2 with U-Blox NEO M8T
- Archer 2 with optional U-Blox NEO M8T
- Previous Allegro 2 GEO models (with NVS NV08C)
- Previous Archer 2 GEO models (with NVS NV08C)
- Archer Field PC with XF101 (similar to Hemisphere Crescent OEM P102)
Real-time NTRIP (RTK-Float) corrections using such raw data are usually only provided by geomatics (such as land survey) software applications as listed at the following web page.
Post-processed corrections for our products are most often provided by software from Effigis Geo Solutions. Further information and alternative solutions are described at this web page.